To build a basic app all you need is your website URL!
- Your web content will be presented through your app similar to a mobile web browser
- Updates to your website will be automatically reflected in your app
- You may rebuild your app on the GoNative platform at any time to receive our latest code
Build a new app now at https://gonative.io/new
GoNative maintains our common app codebase to ensure compatibility with future iOS and Android updates so you never have to worry about maintaining code.
GoNative’s codebase is available on GitHub. The source code for your individual app can be downloaded at any time should you wish to extend the native code yourself, in which case you can merge our future updates back into your own app.
GoNative's powerful platform enables you to create more than a basic app.
- Add native UI menus that adhere to Apple and Google design best practices
- Add powerful Push Notification capabilities and send push notifications to all or a subset of your app users
- Our default push notification provider OneSignal offers GoNative customers free unlimited push notifications for iOS and Android apps
- Learn more about OneSignal and GoNative
- Add any of our Native Plugins to supercharge your app with access to native device hardware, functionality, and third-party services
- Native Contacts to import contacts from the user's address book
- Apple Face ID / Touch ID and Google Biometric Authentication for simplified login
- QR / Barcode scanning to streamline logistics/warehouse workflows or in-store shopping
- Document Scanning to automatically crop and correct perspective of uploaded documents
- And many more!
Use our online App Builder to configure and make adjustments to your app all from the browser. Each time you rebuild your app we automatically email you an
appConfig.json file that contains all the configuration details of your app. You may maintain
appConfig.json in your own versioning repository to track your changes and/or edit the file directly before uploading back to the online App Builder.
Updated 2 months ago