GoNative provides an end-to-end solution that enables you to deploy web-based applications as native iOS and Android apps. Learn more
- Founded in 2012 Bubble.io is a point-and-click programming tool for building web applications. Anyone can design, develop and launch powerful web apps, and no prior coding experience is needed.
- Bubble is a visual programming language that uses visual logic rather than lines of text that lets you build applications without typing code; it’s an alternative to Ruby-on-Rails or Django. Bubble.io hosts all applications on its cloud platform.
- Bubble believes in a world where the average person can create technology, not just consume it
- Founded in 2014, GoNative provides an online platform to convert websites and web applications into stunning feature-rich native iOS and Android apps using only web development.
- GoNative offers a wide range of native plugins that add advanced features to your app, including push notifications, Face ID/Touch ID login, QR/barcode scanning, native video calling, and many more
- GoNative provides services to help customers build and publish apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store; and offers ongoing support and maintenance.
Examples of Native Functionality:
- Dynamically set the user’s screen brightness to maximum to display a QR code
- Add a “Share Page” button to share web content to other apps
- Load contacts stored in the user’s address book
- Launch a native video call using Twilio or another provider
- Send push notifications from OneSignal or another provider
- Incorporate native navigation menus to help app users seamlessly navigate your app if you are showing web content from different platforms
To learn how to use the GoNative Bubble Plugin, visit our documentation